Stop us if you’ve heard this before: Kevin Harvick is the No. 1 driver in this week’s NASCAR rankings.
This week’s rankings includes three ties as 12 drivers received votes.
Harvick takes his power rankings lead to Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the start of the Round of 12.
Here is this week’s NASCAR Power Rankings:
1. Kevin Harvick (Last week No. 1): The Stewart-Haas Racing driver has three wins in the last five races: Dover, the Southern 500 and Bristol night race.
2. Chase Elliott (Last week No. 7): Finished seventh at Bristol for his third top 10 in five races. His 11 top fives so far matches his total from each of the last two seasons. He scored a career-high 12 top fives in 2017.
3. (tie) Kyle Busch (Last week No. 9): Finished second in Bristol after he started from the rear due to inspection failures. Has three consecutive top 10s for the first time this season.
3. (tie) Joey Logano (Last week No. 3): Followed consecutive third-place finishes with an 11th at Bristol.
5. (tie) Martin Truex Jr. (Last week No. 1): Finished 24th in Bristol following contact with Denny Hamlin after an unscheduled pit stop.
5. (tie) Brad Keselowski (Last week No. 5): After winning at Richmond, Keselowski had a rough night in Bristol. He finished 34th due to power steering problems.
7. (tie) Aric Almirola (Last week unranked): Finished fifth in Bristol for his third consecutive top 10 and his fourth in five races.
7. (tie) Clint Bowyer (Last week unranked): Placed sixth in Bristol for his third consecutive top-10 finish and to keep his playoff chances alive.
9. Austin Dillon (Last week No. 3): Placed a respectable 12th to finish the first round after consecutive top fives.
10. Erik Jones (Last week unranked): Placed third in Bristol for his seventh top-five finish of the season and his second in the last three races.
Also receiving votes: Alex Bowman and Denny Hamlin