On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, this week’s nominees for the Pit Crew All-Stars were announced.
- Dwayne Ogles, rear tire changer for the No. 2 Ford Fusion of Brad Keselowski and Team Penske. Dwayne is a veteran of 11 NASCAR seasons, previously worked at Roush-Fenway Racing and Richard Petty Motorsports.
- Jeremy Ogles, front tire carrier for the No. 2 Ford Fusion of Brad Keselowski and Team Penske. Is the younger brother of Dwayne. Planned to go to college to play baseball until he saw his older brother working during a Truck Series race. He’s been hooked on NASCAR ever since.
- Rowdy Harrell, rear tire carrier for the No. 88 Chevrolet of Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Hendrick Motorsports. Harrell, who has been part of Earnhardt’s pit crew since 2014, came to HMS after earning three national championships as a football walk-on at the University of Alabama. Rowdy is his middle name; comes from Clint Eastwood’s character in the TV series “Rawhide.”
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, we revealed this week’s Pit Crew All-Star nominees.
Here’s the three:
- Kenyatta Houston, front tire changer for Jamie McMurray in NASCAR Cup and Xfinity driver Brennan Poole. Is also a rapper and has a NASCAR-themed song out called “Life In the Pits.”
- Kevin White, tire specialist for TriStar Motorsports (driver Cole Whitt).
- Will Boutin, tire specialist for the No. 34 Ford of Front Row Motorsports (driver Landon Cassill)
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, it was time for our weekly revelation of this week’s Pit Crew All-Stars nominees.
This week’s nominees are:
- Ray Gallahan, jackman for Joey Logano‘s No. 22 Team Penske Ford Fusion.
- Eric Groen, rear tire carrier for Matt Kenseth‘s No. 20 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota Camry
- Willie Pelotte, engine tuner for Matt DiBenedetto‘s No. 32 Go Fas Racing Ford Fusion
Check out the video above to see why these three are this week’s Pit Crew All-Stars nominees.
We have three more weekly nominees for the NBCSN Pit Crew All-Stars.
- Tyler Radar, gas man for the No. 27 of Paul Menard
- Chris Winchell, front tire changer for the No. 43 of Aric Almirola
- Liz Prestella, tire specialist for the No. 37 of Chris Muescher.
Check out this week’s honorees in the above video.