Joey Logano carries the Cup Series playoff point lead into Kansas Speedway for Sunday’s 400-mile race, the second of the year at the 1.5-mile track in Kansas City, Kansas.
Kevin Harvick, a three-time Kansas winner, will be looking for a positive bump this weekend after falling seven points positions to 16th.
The 267-lap race (3 p.m. ET) will be televised by the USA Network.
Xfinity and Camping World Truck Series races also are on the Kansas schedule.
Here’s a look at how the weekend shapes up:
Kansas Speedway (Cup, Xfinity and Truck)
Friday: Sunny. High of 88.
Saturday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a shower. High of 86.
Sunday: Showers in the morning. Partly cloudy in the afternoon. High of 71. Chance of rain at the start of the race is 13%.
Friday, Sept. 9
(All times Eastern)
- 10:30 a.m. — Truck Series
- Noon – 7 p.m. — Xfinity Series
- 2:30 – 7:30 p.m. — Cup Series
- 3 – 3:30 p.m. — Truck Series practice (FS2)
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. — Truck Series qualifying (FS2)
- 5:05 – 5:35 p.m. — Xfinity Series practice (USA Network)
- 5:35 – 6:30 p.m. — Xfinity Series qualifying (USA Network)
- 7:30 p.m. — Truck Series race (134 laps, 201 miles; FS1, Motor Racing Network, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)
Saturday, Sept. 10
- 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. — Cup Series
- Noon — Xfinity Series
- 12:05 – 12:50 p.m. — Cup Series practice (USA, NBC Sports app, Motor Racing Network, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)
- 12:50 – 2 p.m. — Cup Series qualifying (USA, NBC Sports app, Motor Racing Network, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)
- 3 p.m. — Xfinity Series race (200 laps, 300 miles; USA Network, Motor Racing Network, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)
Sunday, Sept. 11
- Noon — Cup Series
- 3 p.m. — Cup Series race (267 laps, 400 miles; USA Network, Motor Racing Network, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)