The second day of NASCAR Throwback Weekend at Darlington Raceway is headlined by 200 miles of racing for the NASCAR Xfinity Series.
Saturday afternoon’s Xfinity race will be preceded by Cup Series practice and qualifying ahead of their 400-mile race Sunday.
He’s contributed to back-to-back wins for JR Motorsports entering this weekend. Gragson triumphed April 23 at Talladega Superspeedway, while Josh Berry was victorious last weekend at Dover Motor Speedway.
Saturday, May 7
Forecast: Intervals of clouds/sunshine, high of 76 degrees, slight chance of a rain shower
- 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. — Cup Series
- 10:30 a.m. — Xfinity Series
- 10:30 – 11:05 a.m. — Cup practice (FS1)
- 11:05 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. — Cup qualifying (Group A & B, single vehicle, one laps, two rounds, MRN, FS1)
- 1:30 p.m. — Xfinity race (147 laps/200.1 miles; FS1, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)