The NASCAR Xfinity Series will get an early start Saturday at Richmond Raceway.
Xfinity practice/qualifying goes off starting at 8:30 a.m. ET, setting the field for their 250-lap race in the afternoon.
In between, the Cup Series will have its own practice/qualifying session ahead of its 400-lap race Sunday.
Saturday, March 26
Forecast: Sunny with a few afternoon clouds, high of 62 degrees, 1% chance of rain
- 6:30 a.m. — Xfinity Series
- 7:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. — Cup Series
- 8:30 – 9 a.m. — Xfinity practice (all entries, FS1)
- 9 – 10 a.m. — Xfinity qualifying (single car, two laps, FS1)
- 10:30 – 11:15 a.m. — Cup practice (Groups A and B, FS1, MRN)
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. — Cup qualifying (Groups A and B, single car, two laps; FS1, MRN)
- 1:30 p.m. — Xfinity race (250 laps, 187.5 miles; FS1, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)