Noah Gragson and Jacques Villeneuve also are in the 500 as the two fastest non-chartered drivers in qualifying.
Everybody else? For them, it’s time to Duel.
Thursday’s action at Daytona International Speedway is headlined by the two 150-mile Duel qualifying races that set the field for Sunday.
Thursday also includes practice sessions for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA Menards Series.
Thursday, Feb. 17
(All Times Eastern)
Weather Underground forecast (Duels): Mostly clear skies, high of 72 degrees, 6% chance of rain
- 9 a.m.-6 p.m. – ARCA Menards Series
- 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m. – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- 4-11 p.m. – NASCAR Cup Series
- 4:05-4:55 p.m. – ARCA practice
- 5:05-5:55 p.m. – Truck practice (FS1)
- 7 p.m. – Duel Race 1 (60 laps, 150 miles; FS1, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)
- Approx. 8:45 p.m. – Duel Race 2 (60 laps, 150 miles; FS1, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)