Preliminary entry lists are out for NASCAR’s tripleheader weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The .533-mile concrete short track will host playoff elimination races for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (Thursday) and the Cup Series (Saturday).
Bristol also will host the regular season finale for the Xfinity Series (Friday).
Cup: Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race (7:30 p.m. ET Saturday, NBCSN)
Thirty-eight cars are entered for Saturday’s Cup playoff elimination race.
Xfinity: Food City 300 (7:30 p.m. ET Friday, NBCSN)
Forty-one cars are entered for Friday’s Xfinity regular season finale.
- Brett Moffitt is listed to drive the No. 02 Our Motorsports Chevrolet. He has missed the last two races due to illness.
- Ty Dillon is listed to drive the No. 23 Our Motorsports Chevrolet. He drove the team’s No. 02 entry in Moffitt’s absence.
- Brandon Gdovic is listed to drive the No. 26 Sam Hunt Racing Toyota.
- Sage Karam is listed to drive the No. 31 Jordan Anderson Racing Chevrolet.
- Ty Gibbs is listed to drive the No. 54 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota.
- Jesse Little is listed to drive the No. 78 BJ McLeod Motorsports Chevrolet.
- Stefan Parsons is listed to drive the No. 99 BJ McLeod Motorsports Chevrolet.
Truck: UNOH 200 (9 p.m. ET Thursday, FS1)
Forty trucks are entered for Thursday’s Truck playoff elimination race. Norm Benning‘s No. 6 Chevrolet is excluded by points.