With the Xfinity Series Dash 4 Cash now in NASCAR’s rearview mirror, it’s time to look ahead to the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series Triple Truck Challenge program.
The three-race schedule and format was announced prior to Saturday night’s Truck Series race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Here’s the schedule of the three-race event:
- Race #1: Daytona Road Course – Aug. 16
- Race #2: Dover – Aug. 21
- Race #3: Gateway – Aug. 30
And here’s the format for the event:
- No qualifying
- All NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series drivers are eligible, events are not open to Xfinity or NCS regulars
- The winner of each of the three events receives an extra $50k
- If a driver wins two of the three events, they are awarded an extra $50k totaling $150k
- If a driver wins all three events, they receive an additional $300k bringing the total to $500k in prize money