With the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series taking Father’s Day off, all eyes are focused on Iowa Speedway this weekend.
- On Daniel Hemric: “The chances (of winning) are really high. We’ve watched Daniel Hemric come so close in the last year and a half or so – and he’s run very competitively in that 21 car. … His chances going to Iowa are great, but it’s really going to come down to whether Richard Childress Racing has improved their program; have they made (the cars) better on short track.” – Kligerman
- On Ryan Truex: “He feels like it’s really just the team finding his feel for the car. I think he didn’t anticipate the transition from the down force of the trucks have and how much you can lean into driving a truck to the Xfinity cars – and the down force coming off those cars and sliding around a little bit more.” – Cassill
- On Ross Chastain: “Week in and week out, we see this team just over-perform. They find themselves running in the top 10, beating cars that have massively larger budgets.” – Kligerman
- On Christopher Bell: “I have my eye on Christopher Bell this weekend as someone who is probably going to be favorite off the truck on Friday to win this race. He won at Richmond – a very similar track; similar setup.” – Cassill
- On Elliott Sadler: “Just keep doing what he’s doing. Because they’re just very competitive. Think about how close they were t beating his teammate to the line at Dover earlier this year when they came banging doors across the line.” – Kligerman
For more, watch the video above.