Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 5-6 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Marty Snider, Jeff Burton and Dale Jarrett are hosts are at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in downtown Charlotte.
Today’s special guest is NASCAR team owner and three-time NFL Super Bowl champion coach Joe Gibbs.
On today’s show:
- Joe Gibbs Racing is pursuing its fifth NASCAR Cup championship. Joe talks about his team’s chances with Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin.
- JGR’s performance so far in the Playoffs.
- Joe reflects back on the early days of JGR, which began in 1991 with just 18 crew members.
- We talk to Joe about his legacy in the football world and how it compares to what he hopes to leave behind in NASCAR.
- His time spent in the TV booth with NBC.
- You can also send in your questions for Coach Gibbs, who will answer them during the show! Just send them on social media with the hashtag #AskCoachGibbs
- PLUS: Darrell Wallace Jr. will drive full-time in the Cup Series next season, taking over the famous #43 car at Richard Petty Motorsports. Our Dave Burns will talk to both Bubba and the King about their new partnership and what they hope to accomplish together.
If you can’t catch today’s show on TV, you can also watch it via the online stream at http:/nascarstream.nbcsports.com. If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.