Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 5-6 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Carolyn Manno and Brian Vickers host from our Stamford studios, while Kyle Petty and Nate Ryan join the show from Charlotte.
Among the topics on today’s show:
- Last year, Talladega was an elimination race, but that has changed this year. Will this simple move lead to more desperation from the Playoff drivers? Brian, Kyle, and Nate will discuss.
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. has 6 wins at Talladega, which leads all active drivers. But does he have a chance to beat the Playoff leaders in his final ‘Dega start as a full-time competitor?
- Going into Talladega, Martin Truex, Jr. is safely into the Round of 8. But there’s playoff points on the line – and an 0-for-50 record on restrictor plate tracks he’d really like to snap. Will Truex take the opportunity to be more aggressive this weekend? And if so, could he make enemies that can make his Race to Miami tougher?
- Yesterday, Texas Motor Speedway hosted the Tony Stewart Smoke Show: an all-day fantasy driving camp, where fans got to drive Cup Series cars and ride laps with the 3-time champ himself. Find out the good cause behind the event, and why Stewart’s bullish about his driver Kevin Harvick’s chances to keep advancing in the playoffs.
- And, we’ll reveal the three new nominees for the NBC Pit Crew All-Stars!
If you can’t catch today’s show on TV, you can also watch it via the online stream at http:/nascarstream.nbcsports.com. If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.