Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs for one hour from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Carolyn Manno hosts from our Stamford (Connecticut) studio along with Parker Kligerman. Dale Jarrett joins us from Burton’s garage.
On today’s show:
- With no test time, teams have been hunting for any information that could help them at the newly-repaved Texas Motor Speedway – including studying last year’s wild race at Kentucky, which took place after its own reconfiguration. Dave Burns has more on what the drivers are thinking as they head into the Lone Star State.
- Drivers aren’t the only ones hoping for a good weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. Track president Eddie Gossage oversaw TMS’ renovations, and he’ll call in today to discuss the changes. Also, as one of NASCAR’s great showmen, does Gossage have any surprises in store for the fans this weekend?
- With a repaved surface at Texas, the drivers are on a more equal playing field. Which of them could challenge the regular front-runners for a victory?
- We’re going short-trackin’, Hawaiian-style in today’s My Home Track: 50 States in 50 Shows. Known for its breathtaking vistas, world-class surfing and hula dancing, Hawaii is also home to dirt racing venue Paradise Speedway on the island of Maui.
- We’ll also look ahead to this weekend’s IndyCar race on the streets of Long Beach, California. Parker Kligerman hops into the NBC iRacing simulator and takes us around the most prestigious street course in North America, host of the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach. Plus: Why is series champion Simon Pagenaud learning how to speak “Southern”? You’ll have to tune in and see for yourself.
If you can’t catch the show on TV, you also can watch it via the online stream at http://nascarstream.nbcsports.com
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug-in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5:30 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.