Four Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams are taking part in a two-day Goodyear tire test this week at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
The test, which is on Tuesday and Wednesday, will include:
Chase Elliott (Hendrick Motorsports)
Joey Logano (Team Penske)
Jamie McMurray (Chip Ganassi Racing)
Matt Kenseth (Joe Gibbs Racing)
Las Vegas Motor Speedway will host the Kobalt 400 on March 12.
The test at the 1.5-mile track is the first of seven Goodyear has scheduled at this point, with six specifically for the Cup Series.
– Las Vegas Motor Speedway: Jan. 10-11
– Michigan International Speedway: April 4-5
– Indianapolis Motor Speedway: April 25-26
– Kentucky Speedway: May 9-10
– Eldora Speedway (Trucks): May 15-16
– Chicagoland Speedway: June 6-7
– Atlanta Motor Speedway: Aug. 8-9