Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 6 – 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN and looks ahead to NASCAR’s tripleheader at Texas Motor Speedway.
Leigh Diffey hosts with Parker Kligerman in Stamford, Connecticut. Steve Letarte will join them from Burton’s Garage.
On today’s show:
- The weekly winner’s feature has Jimmie Johnson breaking down his 79th career win at Martinsville Speedway. Crew chief Chad Knaus explains how the team is preparing to race for a seventh championship
- Brendan Gaughan joins NASCAR America to discuss the Xfinity Series returning to action at Texas as well as how he spent the last two off weekends
- Eddie Gossage, the colorful track president at Texas Motor Speedway, was the featured guest on Nate Ryan’s podcast this week where he not only shared fun stories but looked ahead to this weekend
- Parker Kligerman shows us the keys to success at Texas Motor Speedway by hopping in the iRacing Simulator presented by Bass Pro Shops
- A look at how pit crews get their driver on and off pit road in 12 seconds or less
- Erik Jones talks with Marty Snider about how he plans to overcome a 15th-place finish at Kansas to dominate at Texas
- What do Jeopardy and NASCAR have in common? NASCAR America will explain
If you can’t catch the show on TV, you also can watch it via the online stream at http://nascarstream.nbcsports.com
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug-in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 6 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.