Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs on NBCSN from 6 – 7 p.m. ET and gives you more analysis of the rules reversal made by NASCAR and previews the second races of the Chase for the Sprint Cup at New Hampshire.
On today’s show:
- We’ll have more on NASCAR’s decision to change its penalties for post-race laser inspection. What will it mean for the Chase contenders going forward? Will their teams push the boundaries even further? And is it fair to drivers who suffered P2 and P3 penalties earlier in the season and failed to make the playoffs?
- Parker Kligerman will hop in the iRacing Simulator presented by Bass Pro Shops to breakdown New Hampshire with the help of four-time track winner, Jeff Burton.
- We will discuss the keys to navigating New Hampshire’s “Magic Mile,” including the importance of restarts, managing the entrances and exits off corners, and avoiding costly pit road penalties.
- Krista Voda will sit down with new Verizon IndyCar Series champion Simon Pagenaud to discuss winning his first series title and what it means to claim it in Team Penske’s 50th anniversary season.
- In his final Sprint Cup season, we will be honoring Tony Stewart by bringing you the 10 best moments of his career presented by Coca-Cola, beginning this week with his win in June at Sonoma.
If you can’t catch the show on TV, you also can watch it via the online stream at http://nascarstream.nbcsports.com
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 6 pm ET to watch live via the stream.