Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 6 – 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN and will begin previewing the Pennsylvania 400.
Included in today’s show:
- Following NASCAR’s announcements this morning, a discussion on the lower downforce package that will be run at Michigan next month as well as the safety enhancements the Xfinity and Sprint Cup cars will receive for Daytona and Talladega in 2017
- A look ahead at this weekend’s action at Pocono Raceway and how drivers must attack its three different corners and restarts on the long frontstretch
- Pocono is one of two active tracks Kyle Busch has not won at, can he accomplish that this weekend? His older brother, Kurt Busch, is looking for his own bit of history as he tries to become the first driver to complete every lap through the first 21 races of the season
- A preview of the Xfinity Series race at Iowa Speedway. There is one Sprint Cup driver in the field, and the NASCAR America crew will discuss whether Cup drivers in the Xfinity Series is a good thing and who could be a contender on Saturday night
- The My Home Track segment featuring a dirt track 90 minutes from Pocono Raceway
If you’re not near a TV, you can watch online or on the NBC Sports app at the NASCAR stream on NBC Sports.
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 6 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.