Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 6 -7 p.m. ET on NBCSN and will take a look at the latest Sprint Cup Series crew chief to be suspended for a lug nut violation.
Included in today’s show:
- Kevin Harvick will compete at Pocono Raceway without his crew chief, Rodney Childers. After being suspended for a lug nut violation in Indianapolis, an update on the No. 4 team and their plans for Pocono.
- The latest on Brad Keselowski’s hard hit during Tuesday’s test session at Watkins Glen
- Kyle Busch and crew chief Adam Stevens reveal what their record-breaking win at the Brickyard means for them and the No. 18 team going forward
- Ken Squier tells the story of Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart cutting their racing teeth in Indiana before becoming legends at Indianapolis
- Dave Burns reports on Hendrick Motorsports and Chip Ganassi Racing and their preparations for the Pennsylvania 400
- Ian Ziering, star of Sharknado: The 4th Awakens (premieres Sunday on Syfy), joins the shows to discuss his love of racing and how two of NASCAR’s stars fared on-set during Sharknado 3
- The My Home Track feature highlighting Tony Stewart serving as a grand marshal at one of his tracks in Illinois
If you’re not near a TV, you can watch online or on the NBC Sports app at the NASCAR stream on NBC Sports.
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 6 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.