Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Also checking in from Burton’s Garage will be Dale Jarrett and Steve Letarte.
Among topics on today’s show:
* We’ll hear from Dale Earnhardt Jr., who gave an update today on the status of his health.
* Kyle Busch’s dominance this season reached an all-time high yesterday, as he became the first driver in history to sweep both Xfinity Series and Sprint Cup Series poles and races in one weekend. We’ll discuss this incredible accomplishment and hear from Busch himself on his historic win.
* Tony Stewart finished 11th in his final start at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. We’ll hear from the two-time Brickyard 400 winner about his emotional afternoon at the track he holds dear.
* Jeff Gordon, replacing for Dale Earnhardt Jr. (concussion-like symptoms), drove the No. 88 car Sunday at Indianapolis. In his first race in 245 days, he finished a respectable 13th despite dealing with brutal heat. We’ll have Gordon’s reaction and his special moment with Tony Stewart after the checkered flag.
* The NASCAR on NBC pit reporters go “On the Wall” to share their takes on the drivers’ strategies, mindsets, and insider information straight from the track.
If you’re not near a TV, you can watch online or on the NBC Sports app at the NASCAR stream on NBC Sports.
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 6 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.