Three former Brickyard 400 winners are among 12 Sprint Cup drivers scheduled to test Tuesday and Wednesday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Each Sprint Cup organization is allowed to have one team at the test.
The test session is scheduled to run from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day. Temperatures are expected to be near 90 degrees each day with a low chance of rain.
The Brickyard 400 is July 24.
Scheduled to test are:
- Trevor Bayne (Roush Fenway Racing)
- Ryan Blaney (Wood Brothers Racing)
- Clint Bowyer (HScott Motorsports)
- Chris Buescher (Front Row Motorsports)
- Kevin Harvick (Stewart-Haas Racing)
- Jimmie Johnson (Hendrick Motorsports)
- Matt Kenseth (Joe Gibbs Racing)
- Kyle Larson (Chip Ganassi Racing)
- Joey Logano (Team Penske)
- Paul Menard (Richard Childress Racing)
- Brian Scott (Richard Petty Motorsports)
- Martin Truex Jr. (Furniture Row Racing)