NASCAR America airs today on NBCSN from 6 – 7 p.m. ET and previews this weekend’s racing from Kentucky Speedway.
Dave Briggs hosts with Kyle Petty from Stamford, Connecticut, and Marty Snider and Ray Evernham join them from NBC Charlotte.
What to expect from today’s episode.
- We will look ahead to Kentucky Speedway and discuss how the track’s reconfiguration will affect this weekend’s race. Strategy will be a key factor, as many believe the winner will have the crew chief that takes the most risks.
- The NASCAR America team will further discuss Brad Keselowski’s big win at Daytona – the historic 100th Sprint Cup win for Team Penske. We’ll also assess his chances of picking up back-to-back wins this weekend in Kentucky, where he’s won twice in his Cup career.
- The Camping World Truck Series returns to action Thursday night. William Byron leads their Chase Grid, but Christopher Bell is coming off a victory in the last Truck race at Gateway Motorsports park. We’ll break down who to watch for.
- As we head to Kentucky, Martin Truex Jr. figures to be a threat. He’s especially strong this year on 1.5-mile tracks like Kentucky and aims to boost his playoff standing with a second win.
- My Home Track takes a look at two of the Bluegrass State’s finest dirt tracks.
If you’re not near a TV, you can watch online or on the NBC Sports app via at the NASCAR stream on NBC Sports.
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 6 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.