Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 5 – 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN and closes the book on Pocono and begins to look ahead to the action at Michigan.
Krista Voda hosts with Kyle Petty from Stamford, Connecticut, and they are joined by Steve Letarte at NBC Sports Charlotte.
Today’s show includes:
- Just as Kyle Larson and crew chief Chad Johnston were finding their stride together, a penalty for a lug nut violation has left Johnston suspended for this weekend’s race at Michigan. What effects could this have on Larson and the No. 42 team?
- We’ll revisit the best sights and sounds from Monday’s race at Pocono in our latest edition of “Scan All.”
- Michigan will also see a new aero package that further reduces downforce on the cars. Our analysts will discuss what to expect on the high-banked, 2-mile oval.
- Michigan’s own Brad Keselowski talks about his home track and why he’s proud to hail from the Wolverine State.
- Aric Almirola reveals his Victory Junction paint scheme for the Southern 500.
- Denny Hamlin’s been flying under the radar since his big Daytona 500 win. Is he simply trying to prepare for the Chase – or has he hit a slump?
- Who has the hardest job in NASCAR? The NASCAR on NBC team weighs in and the answer may surprise you.
If you’re not near a TV, you can watch online at the NASCAR stream on NBC Sports.
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.
Starting Monday, you can catch NASCAR America at its new time, weekdays at 6 p.m. ET only on NBCSN.