Today’s episode of NASCAR America continues to look at the stories that came out of the race weekend at Pocono Raceway.
The show airs from 5 – 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN
Krista Voda hosts with Kyle Petty in Stamford, Connecticut, Dale Jarrett from Burton’s garage and Steve Letarte calls in.
Included in today’s show:
· More breakdown of Kurt Busch’s win at Pocono – which was also the first career win for his interim crew chief, Johnny Klausmeier. Our team will discuss the impact of an interim crew chief taking home the trophy. Also, Dave Burns goes one-on-one with Busch’s regular crew chief, Tony Gibson, who was not at Pocono due to his one-race suspension.
· Fuel strategy loomed large on Monday. We’ll look at the differing strategies of several drivers and see which risks paid off.
· Brad Keselowski finished a solid third, but he was still looking for answers on an early pit road penalty that forced him to battle back. We’ll go through the rulebook to explain why and how he and the No. 2 crew were penalized.
· Chase Elliott continued his great rookie season with a fourth-place finish. His crew chief, Alan Gustafson, explains how the young phenom has been so impressive.
· Rain, crashes, and a garage fight marked the XfinitySeries’ first-ever visit to Pocono. We’ll have highlights from a memorable Saturday.
If you’re not near a TV, you can watch online at the NASCAR stream on NBC Sports.
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.
Starting Monday, you can catch NASCAR America at its new time, weekdays at 6 p.m. ET only on NBCSN.