Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 5 to 6:10 p.m. ET on NBCSN and previews this weekend’s action at Phoenix International Raceway.
Leigh Diffey hosts from Stamford, Connecticut and is joined by Jeff Burton and Steve Letarte from Burton’s Garage.
On today’s show:
· An update on the status of Tony Stewart, who injured his back on Jan. 31 in an ATV accident.
· Rick Allen goes one-on-one with Chip Ganassi Racing’s Jamie McMurray, who currently holds the 16th and final playoff spot on the Sprint Cup Chase Grid. McMurray talks about the sport’s wave of young guns, his CGR team and his hopes this weekend at Phoenix. We’ll also hear from Martin Truex Jr., who will be without his crew chief, Cole Pearn, in Phoenix due to penalties from Atlanta.
· Parker Kligerman gets in the NBCSN iRacing simulator to break down why so many teams have been caught speeding on pit road this season.
· If you want to win at Phoenix, you have to go through Kevin Harvick. He’s led the most laps in each of the last 5 races there, winning 4 of them. We’ll go into why he’s been so dominant in the desert.
· Daytona 500 champion Denny Hamlin has gifted the steering wheel from the No. 11 car he took to victory last month in The Great American Race.
If you’re not near a TV, you can watch online at the NASCAR stream on NBC Sports.
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you enter that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.