Krista Voda hosts with Kyle Petty from our Stamford (Conn.) studio and will be joined by Jeff Burton from Burton’s Garage.
On today’s episode:
· NASCAR released a statement this morning that Kevin Harvick will not be penalized post-Talladega. In addition, Stewart-Haas, owner of Harvick’s car, will not receive penalties for work that had to be done to all 4 of their team cars prior to qualifying. NASCAR Talk’s Nate Ryan weighs in from the NASCAR Hall of Fame, where Media Day for the Round of 8 is taking place.
· Despite all the chaos, Kevin Harvick has moved on to the Round of 8. Dave Burns spoke with Harvick from the Media Day in Charlotte this afternoon.
· Kelli Stavast speaks with the driver who took the last spot heading into the Round of 8, Kyle Busch and a driver who has won eight times at Martinsville, Jeff Gordon.
· NASCAR chairman Brian France calls into the show.
· CEO of IndyCar, Mark Miles, joins NASCAR America in time to discuss the lengthening of the IndyCar schedule.