Tonight’s episode of NASCAR America airs at a special time from 6 to 7 pm ET.
Show host Dave Briggs host is joined by Frank Stoddard from our Stamford (Conn.) studio, while Steve Letarte and Nate Ryan will join us from NBC Charlotte.
Much of today’s episode will focus on Wednesday’s news surrounding Michael Waltrip Racing:
- What will happen to MWR after this season?
- “It’s a sad day,” Michael Waltrip admits himself.
- Clint Bowyer and David Ragan are both free to pursue other opportunities after this season.
- Bowyer and Ragan and their teams will finish the current season with MWR. There are 13 races remaining.
- The writing was on the wall a few weeks ago when MWR majority owner Rob Kauffman announced he would buy a minority ownership interest in Chip Ganassi Racing.
If you plan to stream today’s show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at the special time of 6-7 pm ET to watch NASCAR America live via the stream.