Today’s episode of NASCAR America, which airs from 5 to 5:30 p.m. ET, takes a look at the Xfinity Series race this weekend at Chicagoland Speedway.
Mike Massaro hosts with Parker Kligerman from our Stamford (Conn.) studio.
On today’s NASCAR America:
· Matt Kenseth’s son, Ross Kenseth, makes his XFinity Series debut at Chicagoland Speedway this weekend. In an interview, Matt & Ross tell us about the bond they share. We also discuss the opportunities available in the race with the absence of many NSCS drivers taking advantage of the week off.
· We’ll look at Furniture Row Racing, and how the Denver, CO-based team is adjusting to life away from Charlotte.
· We count down our top-five father & son moments in NASCAR, in honor of Father’s Day on Sunday.
· Mark Martin, whose career spanned over 31 years, was inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America last night. Our own analyst Jeff Burton, who introduced Mark, joins us for a conversation on the man casually known as “the best driver to never win a Cup title.”
· Only 16 Days until Daytona! Today’s countdown installment looks back at Greg Biffle’s first-career win.
If you plan to stream today’s show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR America live via the stream.