Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 5 to 5:30 p.m. ET and previews this weekend at Dover International Speedway.
Leigh Diffey hosts from our Stamford (Conn.) studios and will be joined by Jeff Burton and Kyle Petty from Burton’s Garage.
In today’s show:
· Jimmie Johnson has 9 career wins at Dover, the most among any driver in Sprint Cup history. We discuss his dominance and whether another win is in the cards this weekend.
· Our Dave Burns caught up with Adam Stevens, crew chief for Kyle Busch and the No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota, to discuss how things have changed for the team now that Busch is back in the car.
· Parker Kligerman uses the NBCSN iRacing Simulator to illustrate just why Johnson is so good at Dover.
· Kelli Stavast catches up with Daniel Knost, crew chief for Danica Patrick and the No. 10 Stewart-Haas Chevrolet, to discuss the season and why his team has shown so much improvement.
· Regan Smith calls in to discuss this weekend’s Xfinity Series Dash 4 Cash.
· The top five crashes in Dover history.
If you plan to stream today’s show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Remember, click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR America live.