Today’s edition of NASCAR America airs from 5-5:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN with Dave Briggs from the Stamford, Conn., studio and Rick Allen, Nate Ryan and Kyle Petty from NBC’s Charlotte studio. On today’s show:
- Landon Cassill ran 14 miles from Charlotte Motor Speedway to the NASCAR Hall of Fame after the Coca-Cola 600 for charity. We caught up with the driver of the No. 40 car to find out why, as well as to talk about his season and career to date.
- An update on the medical condition of James Hinchcliffe, who was injured in an Indy 500 practice session.
- Hendrick Motorsports had a Speedweeks to forget at Charlotte. We discuss how they could be so poor and yet Stewart-Haas Racing, with the same equipment, can be so much better.
- We dive a little deeper into the struggles of former NASCAR Champion Tony Stewart.
- Sit-down interview with Danica Patrick on her 10-year anniversary of her Indy 500 debut and what has changed in her life since.
If you plan to stream today’s show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Remember, click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR America live.