Don’t look now, but Danica Patrick has some company.
Patrick has lost her title as the only NASCAR driver to boast more than 1 million followers on Twitter, thanks to Dale Earnhardt Jr.
It didn’t take long for the 12-time most popular driver to make note of the milestone.
The achievement comes 15 months after Earnhardt joined Twitter following a long hold out as one of the few Sprint Cup drivers not to be active on the site.
But after winning his second Daytona 500, Earnhardt finally made his debut.
Here’s a look at Sprint Cup drivers with the most Twitter followers as of Saturday morning:
- Danica Patrick: 1.2 million followers
- Dale Earnhardt Jr: 1 million + followers
- Jimmie Johnson: 733,600 + followers
- Jeff Gordon: 715,400 + followers
- Brad Keselowski: 563,800 + followers
- Kevin Harvick: 549, 200 + followers
- Kasey Kahne: 514,000 + followers
- Kyle Busch: 492,000 + followers
Be sure to follow all of NASCAR Talk’s contributors on Twitter below: