With this being the biggest weekend in motorsports – including the Monaco Grand Prix, the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR’s Coca-Cola 600 – today’s NASCAR America Motorsports Special is one of our biggest shows of the year.
Today’s show starts at 3:30 pm ET and runs until 5:30 pm ET. Mike Massaro and Kyle Petty will anchor from our Stamford, (Conn.) studio.
Here’s today’s show lineup:
- Reports from Monaco ahead of Sunday’s Formula 1 Grand Prix.
- A live report from Carburation Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in preparation for Sunday’s Indianapolis 500.
- A report from the Charlotte Motor Speedway ahead of NASCAR’s longest race of the year, Sunday’s Coca-Cola 600.
- A sit-down interview with Danica Patrick on the eve of the 10th anniversary of her Indianapolis 500 debut and what has changed in her life since then. Danica also tells our Krista Voda why a particular YouTube video means so much to her.
- A look at both the Red Bull Global Rallycross and Lucas Oil Pro Motocross championship seasons to date, as well as how Chip Ganassi has fared in his team’s first season in Red Bull Global Rallycross.
- Rutledge Wood takes a look ahead to this weekend’s Mecum Auto Auctions, plus much, much more.
- Parker Kligerman uses the NBCSN iRacing Simulator to illustrate the biggest challenges drivers will face in getting around Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- How Furniture Row Racing is honoring America’s Veterans this weekend
- A look back to 1994 and Jeff Gordon’s first NASCAR win in the Coca-Cola 600.
If you plan to stream today’s show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Remember, click here at today’s special start time of 3:30 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR America live.