Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 5 to 5:30 p.m. ET and begins to look at this weekends Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Mike Massaro hosts with Kyle Petty from our Stamford (Conn.) studios and will be joined by Steve Letarte from Burton’s Garage.
On today’s episode:
· We asked a number of drivers who they would listen to on the radio scanners during the race and we got some pretty amusing, and surprising, answers.
· Although Kyle Busch was granted a Chase waiver, he still needs a win and consistent finishes to make it into the top-30 of points standings by season’s end to make it into the Chase. Can he do it? We discuss.
· The build-up to the Coca-Cola 600 begins today with Sprint Cup practice. We bring highlights and analysis.
· Parker Kligerman uses the NBCSN iRacing Simulator to show us why Kevin Harvick and Jimmie Johnson are so good on 1.5 mile tracks.
· We review the 2016 inductees to the NASCAR Hall of Fame and discuss who was left out and who could be on the top of the list for 2017
If you plan to stream today’s show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Remember, click here at 5:00 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR America live.