NASCAR fans on Reddit.com spoke their minds on the sport in a recent survey.
More than 725 respondents took part in a 22-question survey that asked about a variety of topics such as most/least favorite race of 2015 thus far, whether some debris cautions have been legitimate, should Kyle Busch receive a Chase waiver and whether Danica Patrick is improving as a driver.
Here are some highlights:
- On their favorite race this season – 26.3 percent said Bristol, 23.4 percent said Daytona, and 19.4 percent said Martinsville.
- On their least favorite race so far – 20.1 percent said Texas, 15.7 percent chose Phoenix.
- On if Kyle Busch should receive a waiver to make the Chase if he wins a race upon his return – 21.9 percent agreed he should, while 21.5 percent strongly disagreed in granting it.
- On where NASCAR ranks among other forms of racing: 81.1 percent listed it as No. 1, while 11.7 percent listed it No. 2 as their favorite.
- On if NASCAR should put more road courses on the schedule – 51.3 percent strongly agreed and 30.9 percent agreed.
- As for how many debris cautions are legitimately thrown – 37.3 percent said most, with 37.2 percent saying some.
- Two other quick answers of note – nearly 65 percent believe Danica Patrick is improving as a driver, while 66.5 percent believe the length of the NASCAR schedule is just right.