Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America is a packed show, airing from 5 – 5:30 p.m. ET.
Dave Briggs hosts with Frank Stoddard from our Stamford (Conn.) studio, while Rick Allen and Nate Ryan join them from Charlotte. Today’s show features the following:
- Continued conversation on Ryan Newman, Luke Lambert and the Fontana penalties.
- News from Charlotte: Brett Moffitt will now drive the No. 55 Toyota at Texas Motor Speedway and the latest on Darrell Wallace Jr.’s search for sponsorship
- One-on-One interview with Carl Edwards.
- A feature on Casey Mears’ training leading into Martinsville.
- Scan All 43 looks at the radio chatter from the STP 500 at Martinsville.
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Remember, click here at 5 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR America live.