On Monday’s edition of NASCAR America, which airs from 5 to 6 pm ET, we look at this weekend’s racing at Auto Club Speedway.
Krista Voda hosts with Dale Jarrett from our Stamford (Conn.) studio, while Jeff Burton joins them from Burton’s Garage.
Among the topics on today’s show:
- Highlights and analysis from a wild race at Fontana as Brad Keselowski made a last-lap pass of Kurt Busch to take home his first win of the season and secure his spot in the 2015 Chase.
- An interview with Keselowski from the Penske Shop.
- A solid day for Joe Gibbs Racing turned into a nightmare as Denny Hamlin and Matt Kenseth failed to capitalize on strong runs and continued their team’s challenging start to 2015.
- We’ll also dig deeper into the handful of pit road penalties issued in Sunday’s race, and why some teams may have a hard time understanding what is and is not legal anymore on pit road.
- The latest on Brian Vickers after he was forced out of the car, yet again, due to health issues.
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Remember, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR AMERICA.