In the aftermath of Kyle Busch’s vicious crash in Saturday’s Xfinity Series race at Daytona, multiple NASCAR tracks are pushing ahead with plans to install more energy-absorbing SAFER barriers.
NASCAR Talk’s Nate Ryan will discuss this evolving story in today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which you can watch at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN. You can also STREAM IT for your online and mobile devices through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Also on tap:
· With Busch out indefinitely due to his injuries sustained on Saturday, Joe Gibbs Racing is still searching for a replacement driver in his No. 18 Toyota for this weekend’s race at Atlanta. We’ll have the latest on the situation.
· Joey Logano has been all around New York over the last couple of days after his Daytona 500 victory on Sunday. We’ll show you the highlights, including his stops on NBC’s Today as well as The Dan Patrick Show, and the Late Show with David Letterman.
· We’ll dig deeper into Sunday’s 500 to spotlight some of the underdog drivers that managed to collect strong finishes in the Great American Race.
· Scan All 43, our showcase of in-race chatter between drivers, crew chiefs and spotters, returns with an all-access highlight from NASCAR’s biggest event.
· And last but not least, what was the biggest thing we learned from Daytona Speedweeks?
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR AMERICA.