Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s podcast network, Dirty Mo Radio, will expand programming in its third season by adding two new shows.
Those new shows are Said Junior, which only features audio from Earnhardt’s press conferences and group media sessions throughout the year, and JR Motorsports Up Front, which follows Earnhardt’s own team that runs in the Xfinity Series, Camping World Truck Series, and Late Model events. The latter show will air on Thursdays and have JRM Xfinity driver Regan Smith as co-host.
Returning shows for Season 3 include the Monday Recap, The Dale Jr. Download and JRM co-owner Kelley Earnhardt Miller’s Fast Lane Family.
All DMR podcasts are available for free at DaleJr.com and other podcast-catching networks such as iTunes, TuneIn, Stitcher, WeCast, and RSSRadio.
“This is the third year of Dirty Mo Radio, and we’ve been able to grow it a little each year,” Earnhardt said in a statement. “This season, we’ve reached a point where we can offer more variety that hopefully caters to different audiences.
“Kelley’s show is heavy on lifestyle. It’s very entertaining, and she does a fantastic job deep-diving with her guests. The Download focuses mostly on the (Sprint) Cup program and includes fan engagement. Regan’s involvement on the new JRM podcast will make it extremely insightful, as he is really good at explaining to fans what they’re seeing in these race cars that they might not understand. And the press conference podcast is completely different than the rest. It’s there solely as a source of information for fans.
“With Dirty Mo Radio, we want to give listeners every opportunity to be informed, and maybe even a little entertained, too.”
The full schedule for 2015 is as follows:
- Monday Recap presented by SPY – Hosted by Amanda Wolfmeier. Airs on Mondays for 39 weeks starting Feb. 16.
- The Dale Jr. Download presented by SPY – Hosted by Taylor Zarzour and Mike Davis. Airs on Tuesdays for 40 weeks starting Feb. 17.
- Kelley Earnhardt Miller’s Fast Lane Family presented by Wella Professionals – Hosted by Kelley Earnhardt Miller. Airs on Wednesdays for 40 weeks starting Feb. 18.
- JR Motorsports Up Front – Hosted by Heath White and Regan Smith. Airs on Thursdays for 35 weeks starting Feb. 26.
- Said Junior presented by Nationwide – Airs when applicable throughout the year starting Feb. 12.