Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs for 90 minutes on NBCSN beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET and includes Ryan Blaney revealing his car’s throwback paint scheme for this years’ Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway .
Carolyn Manno hosts with Parker Kligerman in Stamford, Connecticut. They are joined by Kyle Petty and Blaney at NBC Charlotte.
In addition to Blaney’s paint scheme reveal, the show will recap the action from the All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
What else to expect from today’s episode:
- We’ll discuss Kyle Busch’s All-Star Race win and what it means to Joe Gibbs Racing moving forward. Will this be the spark that sends the 18 team on the path to another championship run? Our experts weigh in.
- Aric Almirola will reflect on his crash at Kansas Speedway and his recovery process. We’ll also see how Aric kept his promise to a brave child fighting leukemia.
- My Home Track: 50 States in 50 Shows continues with a look at the great state of New Jersey. The Garden State, home to Bruce Springsteen and Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk. is where you’ll find our featured track Wall Stadium Speedway. We’ll hear from one of NASCAR’s best on what this venue means to his family of racers.
- New Jersey native and one of NASCAR’s greatest crew chiefs, Ray Evernham, calls in to discuss his Garden State roots and his nomination to the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- Kyle Petty wrapped up his annual Charity Ride to benefit Victory Junction. He’ll tell us all about his great adventure and the many sights he visited across America.
Be sure and watch NASCAR America every day this week! Our Motorsports Special takes place on Friday. Tomorrow, the 2018 NASCAR schedule will be revealed and Wednesday, the 2018 Hall of Fame class will be announced!
If you can’t catch today’s show on TV, you also can watch it via the online stream at http://nascarstream.nbcsports.com
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug-in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5:30 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.