Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs for 30 minutes beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Carolyn Manno hosts from Stamford, Connecticut. NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett and former driver Greg Biffle will join us from Burton’s Garage.
What to expect on today’s show:
- We continue to preview this weekend’s racing action at Bristol Motor Speedway, including Sunday’s main event, the Food City 500.
- Steve Letarte will interview Matt Kenseth, who announced an exciting new sponsorship program Wednesday afternoon in a press conference at the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- Our Marty Snider will report from Wood Brothers Racing in the first of a two-part interview, including talking to young star Ryan Blaney. The second part — and full interview — will air on tomorrow’s NASCAR America.
- Carolyn will have a phone interview with NASCAR Xfinity Series driver Daniel Hemric, discussing how his season has gone thus far in 2017.
- We continue our 50 States in 50 Shows series. Today, we explore the Bluegrass State, Kentucky — home of some great short track racing, as well as the popular Kentucky Speedway.
If you can’t catch today’s show on TV, you also can watch it via the online stream at http://nascarstream.nbcsports.com
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug-in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5:30 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.