Today’s episode of NASCAR America airs from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN and continues to preview this weekend’s upcoming action at Martinsville Speedway.
On today’s show:
- Kevin Harvick’s No. 4 team announced its interim crew chief for Martinsville: Daniel Knost will take over while Rodney Childers serves a 1-race suspension. Also, rookie Daniel Suarez will have Scott Graves atop the No. 19 pit box, as Dave Rogers goes on a personal leave. How will this impact their preparations for Sunday?
- We go in-depth with our Martinsville preview. What to expect, who’s hot/not and lots more, including the possibility the track may turn on its brand new lights for the first time on Friday if weather dictates.
- The NASCAR America crew evaluates the 2017 rookie class in NASCAR Cup.
- Parker Kligerman takes to the simulator on the best way around the .528-mile paper-clip oval, as well as how drivers must deal with wheel hop at the bouncy track and how grueling racing there can be.
- Next stop on NASCAR America’s My Home Track: 50 States in 50 Shows is Connecticut! It’s the home of NBC Sports, 2015 Daytona 500 champion Joey Logano, and our track of the day – the historic 5/8-mile Thompson Speedway.
If you can’t catch the show on TV, you also can watch it via the online stream at http://nascarstream.nbcsports.com
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug-in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5:30 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.