Today’s expanded live edition of NASCAR America – from 5:30 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET – on NBCSN is a can’t-miss show.
Carolyn Manno hosts from our Stamford, Connecticut studio, while Kyle Petty and Dale Jarrett will join the show from NBC Charlotte.
On today’s show:
- We’ll have exclusive coverage of the announcement of the 20 nominees for the NASCAR Hall of Fame Class of 2018.
- NASCAR issued heavy penalties to Joe Gibbs Racing and JTG Daugherty Racing from last weekend’s races at Atlanta. How will the penalties impact their teams – and how severe do the penalties have to get before drivers and teams learn to follow the rules?
- Dave Burns talks to crew chief of the 24 car, Alan Gustafson, and finds out what’s been behind his driver Chase Elliott’s strong start to 2017.
- Carolyn sits down with IndyCar driver Josef Newgarden to discuss this weekend’s season opener in St. Petersburg, which is also his debut for Team Penske. The young American star is out to prove he can carry on Penske’s winning tradition.
- Also, we expect a big announcement from Las Vegas and a potential second race date per season at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. NBCSports.com’s Dustin Long joins us to break down the big news.
If you can’t catch the show on TV, you also can watch it via the online stream at http://nascarstream.nbcsports.com
If you plan to stream the show on your laptop or portable device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug-in that information, you’ll have access to the stream.
Click here at 5:30 p.m. ET to watch live via the stream.